MEMC's joint venture with Samsung Electronics Company, Ltd. In 1990, MEMC entered into a joint venture agreement to construct a plant in Korea.
was a joint venture between Samsung Electronics (50% plus one share) and the Japan-based (50% minus one share) which was established in April 2004. On 26 December 2011, Samsung Electronics announced that it would acquire all of Sony's shares in the venture.
In 1998, Samsung created a U.S. joint venture with —called Alpha Processor Inc. (API)--to help it enter the high-end processor market. The venture was also aimed at expanding Samsung's non-memory chip business by fabricating . At the time, Samsung and Compaq invested $500 million in Alpha Processor.
(TSST) is joint venture between Samsung Electronics and of Japan which specialises in optical disc drive manufacturing. TSST was formed in 2004, and Toshiba owns 51% of its stock, while Samsung owns the remaining 49%.
The Samsung Galaxy R boasts a 4.2-inch Super Clear LCD screen
Initially, the Samsung R70 attracted our attention primarily because of the brand-new hardware technology. But, soon it convinced us completely. Besides a felicitous layout, we also found that the choice of materials and the workmanship are sound, and that the input devices are user-friendly. The R70 does not only look good, also its haptics are enjoyable.
The sides of the Samsung Galaxy R
Least, also the battery runtime is passable. A battery runtime between one and four hours makes the Samsung R70 also fit for mobile use.
WELLMAX R&D engineers team and SAMSUNG R&D engineers team.
On August 24, 2012, nine American jurors that Samsung had to pay $1.05 billion in damages for violating six of its patents on technology. The award was still less than the $2.5 billion requested by Apple. The decision also ruled that Apple did not violate five Samsung patents cited in the case. Samsung decried the decision saying that the move could harm innovation in the sector. It also followed a South Korean ruling stating that both companies were guilty of infringing on each other's intellectual property. In first trading after the ruling, Samsung shares on the fell 7.7%, the largest fall since 24 October 2008, to 1,177,000 . Apple then sought to ban the sales of eight Samsung phones (Galaxy S 4G, Galaxy S2 AT&T, Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, Galaxy S2 T-Mobile, Galaxy S2 Epic 4G, Galaxy S Showcase, Droid Charge and Galaxy Prevail) in the United States which has been denied by the court.