Zumba Fitness Wii ...Bring the exhilarating Zumba Fitness PartyTM right into your living room! The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that's focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructor fan favorites Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Zumba's creator Beto guide you through 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising!Bring the exhilarating Zumba Fitness Party right into your living room! The Zumba program pairs red hot international dance steps with sexy Latin music to create an ultra fun fitness party on your console that's focused on the joy of movement. Follow along as Zumba instructor fan favorites Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant and Zumba's creator Beto guide you through 30 routines that will make you forget you are even exercising!
- Bring the ultimate Zumba Fitness experience home with you in the first interactive game based on the successful brand!
- Learn and perfect nine different dance styles: Reggaeton, Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Hip-Hop, Mambo, Rumba, Flamenco and Calypso
- Includes 30 Zumba routines-some exclusive to the game-designed by Zumba creator Beto and his core group of celebrity instructors
- Build strength, tone and endurance as you dance to 30 official Zumba music tracks, some created exclusively for the videogame
- Follow your on-screen Zumba instructor's routine in a high voltage party atmosphere. As you fine tune the steps, the stage transforms and the party and crowd become more dynamic.
- Wear the included Zumba belt to holster your Wii Remote and dance hands free as your hips match the rhythm.
- Supports up to four players. Team up and try to earn the highest workout score as a group or play against each other in Zumba Attack! Mode for the ultimate fitness dance off.
- Dance in a range of venues: learn the basics in the Zumba gym and then take the party to a fantasy night club, an industrial factory, a skyscraper rooftop and a Zumbathon® stadium
- Includes "Learn the Steps" training, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced routines for all skill levels
- Cool post-processed video-based aesthetic brings the party to life
1. Zumba fitness wii game – I couldn’t find the CD anywhere here in Dubai. Well ok, I’ve tried only Virgin and Plug-ins but none of them has it considering that those two are one of the biggest stores which sells these kinds of crap. I’m thinking maybe my sister can give it to me as a birthday gift when she comes here (hopefully) on November. Will you, my pretty ate???? 🙂
What I didn't like about Zumba Fitness for Wii is that the screen is very wide, and on my traditional small TV it was a narrow strip across the middle, and it was nearly impossible to read the little icons. I also found navigation through the screens a little confusing, but I will get used to that.
Zumba Fitness for Wii is an exergame based on the incredibly popular , a dance program combining Latin music with dance moves for a fun, aerobic workout. It's like regular low/high impact aerobics, but based on dances like the Calypso, Cumbia, Merengue and Salsa. If you don't know what those are, no worries. The game includes tutorials for all the dance moves and there are 30 workouts to choose from.